Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hating......

Hating.....I am so angry I feel like I can honestly say for the very first time in my life I Hate someone.

She is so mean to her precious kids. She has no contol over her temper some days. Yelling, screaming, doling out chores and punishment. Those kids deserve a loving, kind mom. One who will cuddle them and speak to them not screech at them like a banshee. How I long to just grab their little bodies up and hold them next to my warm heart and explain how wrong she is.

She is so obese it is disgusting. Her fat pools around her body in all the typical "fat girl" places. She jiggles just by breathing deeply. I find her so repulsive physically. Let's not mention all the freckles and ill-fitting clothes.

She has lots of your typical obese laden ailments as well; degenterative disc disease (cervical & lumbar), fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis,sleep apnea, sinus, asthma, immune system, just to name a few. There's not a day goes by that I don't hear about her pain or an ouch,moan,etc.

She has little or no true friends. I am sick of her whining about it. Frankly, I don't see how anyone could ever love her. Not even me. Familial blood be damned.

So, I say to myself today--"get away from the damned mirror before you damage me anymore with all the faults you're pointing out to the world!"

1 comment:

  1. IF you need to talk you know I am here! sorry your having such a rough time right now! We love ya jen, sherri and Lauren ( john at work so he doesn't count lol)

    ReplyDelete